Empowering you to run a successful business around your family.
9:30am - 3:00pm GMT
- Where you can have the kids with you if you need to.
- Where you can catch up on what you miss if ‘mama duty’ calls.
- Even better - you can sit and listen in your yoga bottoms (or PJs!).
- If you need to you can comfortably sit and breastfeed your baby and give those all important mama cuddles.
- Save money with no travel or hotel costs.
- Ditch the stress of arranging & paying for childcare.
- Where you can enjoy the event instead of feeling guilty you've left the kids for a day or two.
I’ve always loved going to business trainings and events - there’s nothing quite like the buzz you get learning new things and meeting new people! The only problem is now I have a child, getting to events like this is difficult. At times it can seem like a military operation!
There’s childcare to organise (and pay for!), travel to book and accommodation to organise - and that’s before the event ticket’s even purchased! If you’ve got a small baby - it’s more than likely out of the question.
It’s time to change all that.
Given it's so hard to leave the kids at home, I decided to create something just for mamas to attend without leaving our home & our sanity behind!
Grow and develop your business with training from experts in marketing, blogging, pricing and more.
No need to worry if you miss a session or can't attend the whole day. Your ticket also gives you access to recordings of each session to watch whenever you like.
Hear from and quiz the mamas who've 'made it'. It's your chance to hear first hand how they did it!
In our private community (and in the comments box of the live sessions) you'll be able to network and build relationships with other Mama Entrepreneurs just like you.
- Mama’s who are looking to take the plunge in to running their own business. You’ll gain some valuable knowledge about how to get your business out there and earning money.
- Mama’s who already have a business but have got completely overwhelmed. You constantly see conflicting information about what you should or shouldn’t be doing in your business. You’ll come away with great strategies that you can easily implement into your business immediately.
- Mamapreneurs who are feeling isolated - this is a great opportunity to develop yourself and your business whilst you make some great new connections.
If you’re looking for the conference all about "get rich quick” or “easily earn 6 figures with passive income“ then this isn’t it.
This conference is all about equipping mamapreneurs with the knowledge and strategies they need to run a successful business around their family.
09:30-09:45 :: Kick off with Nikki
09:45-10:30 :: Building Confidence for Financial Success with Tania Angelis
10:30-11:15 :: Pricing for Profit with Michelle Reynolds
11:15-11:30 :: BREAK
11:30-12:15 :: How They Did It - Real Life Success Stories
12:15-13:00 :: Making Your Marketing Flourish with Shari Thompson
13:00-13:15 :: BREAK
13:15-14:00 :: Unstoppable Goal Achievement as a Mamapreneur with Michelle Dale
14:00-15:00 :: Q&A, Hotseats & Closing
Unstoppable Goal Achievement As A MamapreneurMichelle was a single woman who picked up a laptop and left the UK to go travelling over a decade ago, and shortly after started her business while living in Egypt. During this time she met her husband, lived abroad full time in 6 countries, had 3 children (each born in a different country), now age 8, 7 and 19 months and her healthy 6-figure business continues to be the sole household income and grow each year. She's going to share her secrets to having it all - family, finance and the freedom lifestyle!
- She’s a very innovative and creative lady who REALLY wants to help other virtual assistants achieve success.
Making Your Marketing FlourishShari Thompson is an entrepreneur, marketing fanatic (and a little bit of a number junkie), University lecturer and a best-selling author. She is also Mom to Archie, 4 years old and lives in Shrewsbury. Shari founded the groundbreaking and transformational new concept ‘The Flourish Marketing Method’, designed to help women to increase their revenues by becoming more confident in themselves, their message and marketing. The soul purpose is to empower women entrepreneurs to stand out, transform their business and flourish with marketing that is both authentic and full of ease, clarity and serenity.
- Shari has opened my eyes to the world of marketing and listened and nudged me in the right direction. Her marketing course is a guaranteed winner!
Building Confidence For Financial SuccessTania Angelis works as an intuitive, heart centred, high vibe money confidence coach with women entrepreneurs. She specialises in working with women who are shy, introverted, sensitive, empathic and heart centred. A key component of Tania’s coaching is teaching her clients how to use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/Tapping) to help them let go of their money blocks and fears and to grow their businesses as a result. Emotional stability is key to creating financial stability.
- In all my sessions Tania has offered me so much help and ideas...she's really inspired me to do and try new things within my business. I can't recommend Tania enough, EFT is something I'll be doing for the rest of my life!
Pricing For Profit
Many small business owners fail because they struggle to sort out their pricing structure to maximise sales and profit. You could set a price you think is right, but price too high and you won’t sell your product or service. price it too low and you’ll soon run out of cash. Pricing is a balancing act. It’s subjective. There are no hard and fast rules about how much people will pay for what they get. You know that just from going round the supermarkets – one tin of beans is more costly than another. There are reasons for the differences, but there’s one thing for sure – each manufacturer knows how much money they make for every tin of beans sold. Michelle has developed this session to help you know your beans!
Michelle has been helping small to medium-sized businesses improve their profit for the last 8 years, providing financial guidance and encouraging business owners to focus on profit and cash.
Her aim in business - to encourage business owners to focus not on just selling more, but on making more profit and creating cash rich businesses.
- Michelle gets you to look at the whole business. She makes things clearer - things that might seem complex, she makes simple.
Live access to the conference sessions with our line up of inspiring speakers and live chat with all attendees.
Conference Workbook to print off and keep all your notes & ideas in one central place.
If you’ve ever wanted to pick the brains of successful entrepreneurs now’s your chance! Submit your questions & we’ll make sure they get answered!
On demand access to the recordings of the conference sessions to re-watch or catch up whenever you need.
A few lucky mamas will get to put their business in front of our experts to get help with ideas and strategies.
You’ll be able to network and connect with other mamas in our private Facebook community and in the live event comments.
Get access to the following trainings (worth £80 / $115) in addition to the live conference sessions:
Blogging For Business with Laura Robinson of Worditude
In this workshop the fabulous Laura will be showing you how take your blog from the thing you dread doing into a powerful marketing tool!
Master Your Mailing List with Nikki
In this class you'll get yourself up & running in no time and pick up tips to manage it like a pro. Plus learn how to customise Mailchimp to perfectly match your brand.
Savvy Social Media with Nikki
In this class you'll learn how to easily and quickly manage your social media accounts without getting overwhelmed using my super simple strategy!
Creating & Delivering Opt In Freebies with Nikki
Know you need to build your email list and create an opt in freebie? No clue where to start? In this class I'll show you how to create some simple opt in freebies and exactly how to set them up to deliver automatically to your subscribers.
How do I access the conference?
Before the conference date you’ll be sent a link to join the members only site where the conference will be held. All you need to do is log in, head to the live event page & watch.
What if I can’t attend the whole day?
No problem! Your ticket includes on-demand access to all the sessions so you can catch up at anytime.
What time is the conference in my timezone?
Sydney, Australia (AED) 8:30pm - 2:00am
New York, USA (EST) 4:30am - 10:00 am
Central Standard Time (USA) 3:30am - 9:00am
To find the time in another timezone head to this handy online tool: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com
I’m in, how can I get the most out of it?
The whole idea of the conference is to make it as flexible as possible for mamas to attend but if you are able to I recommend:
- blocking the day out in your diary so you don’t get roped into client work or projects for your business.
- get everything you need to hand - snacks, drinks, your workbook printed off and a couple of pens handy!
- get involved in the Facebook community and make some new mama buddies prior to the event.